Thursday, October 8, 2009

Halloween! BOO! I SCARED YOU!

hellow world.

i have been slacking at my job as the OUTNUMBER MARKETING PARTY PROMOTER. i went a few days without globbing.....and sangster mentioned to me as he was dropping me off at the bus stop today. but honestly...even though i have a big mouth, i just don't have anything to say. and im lazy too. so...i need to slap it to a slim jim, and take my party promoter job seriously.

anyways....im going to think of a contest for Outnumber guys. the ones i thought of so far were shot down by the boss, cuz they were too girly. the giveaway is supposed to be like a new iphone, or some kind of special sneaker....so the guidelines should be catered to the boys.

my ideas which all got shut down by the boss were:
-send in a photo of your best halloween costume
-random drawing of the winner

FREAKIN' PAMELA....IF YOU ARE READING THIS....YOU DIDN'T FINISH HELP ME THINK OF AN IDEA!

ill be back later.....i'm gonna get some mcdonalds



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool blog..keep up the good work..