Tuesday, September 29, 2009

HELLO WORLD. MEOW MEOW

WIFEY IS GONNA TAKE OVER THIS BITCH AND I HAVN'T BLOGGED SINCE MY TEENY BOPPER ASIAN XANGA DAYS......DOES ANYONE EVEN READ THIS?!

IM GOING TO START HELPING MY HUSBAND WITH HIS STORE, AND MY NEW JOB IS TO TWIT, FACEBOOK, AND BLOG. I AM THE MARKETING PARTY PROMOTER FOR OUTNUMBERSTORE. i hate partying though.

but........this past saturday i partied cuz it was my 29th birthday at a korean club called circle. i went with 3 girls and we decided to leave the men at home, cuz single girls get way better perks. im a punk wife like that. anywayz......i have heard bad stories of how korean clubs enforce this thing called BOOKING. its basically when guys have waiters bring girls to their table and pour them a drink. i always thought that was some degrading asian male hierarchy treatment towards girls....but man....after my 3rd drink......I WAS LIVING IT UP AT CIRCLE! free drinks just to walk to someone else's table................B O N G B O N G!!!!

anywayz.....for an old fogie like me, Saturday was one helluva nite, and we even topped it off with korean soup on 32nd street at 5am. by the time my girlfriend drove me home, it was 6am. and you know the best part of the entire night..............................my husband was waiting up all night to make sure his drunk wifey got home safely. and he didn't even have a club in his hand. WHAT A GREAT MAN.



1 comment:

SJ said...

awwww to sang hahaha