Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gobble Gobble from OutNo Wifey!

Happy Thanksgiving! I have many things to be thankful for this year, but my biggest kudos to God is for my family and health! I'm ready to eat some turkey and slip on the pajama pants. I should tell my hubby wubby to order some ill pajama pants for the OUTNUMBER dudes.

Anyways, I am officially in charge of updating the daily blog for OutNo. Yeah! My first job and not even getting paid. The sales this week are bananas! I want to dish my little pennies for a new Sealy Posture Premier Luxemburg Plush Pillow Top, you know Ill be asking my penny-pinching suga daddy for it.

Speaking of Sales.....Outnumber is offering 20% off ALL ITEMS! Say WHA?!?!?!? Yes, including sale items. What better time to purchase some new kicks and jeans! And if you spend $75 or more, there is free shipping. Beats waiting in lines, fighting for parking spots, and wading through boxes of shoes. At least guys don't go as crazy in the shoe salon like women. I heart ONLINE SHOPPING!

Okie, time to get ready to go to in-lawz. Luckily, my hubby's mom is not old skool korean and doesn't make me COOK and CLEAN their house like what my other girls go through. I bought her some nice wine glasses and comfy pajamas. Hopefully she will nod in approval!


No comments: